When Rey decided to sold his old Nokia Engage phone way way back, I know he was never happy with that decision. I should have realized as early as then that I married a guy who loves to play digital games more than anything else but I didn’t. By the way, he’s already got a PS1, PS2, Xbox, PSP and a Samsung tablet, and he would never give away any one of these for his nephews.
Rey was happy to know that he now can carry a “play station” with him in his pocket. He has now got his new Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY. I was really pushing him hard to buy a new phone because his old old one is much older than our son Gab and I know it will soon break. The LCD of his old Sony Ericsson show a black mark that gradually gets bigger as time goes by. So last Monday, since there was less work in his office, Gab and I met him in Megamall as early as 5pm and we head on to buy his new Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY. That will be his christmas gift for himself.
Below are the technical highlight of this awesome phone:
- 4-inch multi-touch display (854 x 480 resolution)
- 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon II processor
- Adreno 205 GPU
- Internal phone storage: 400MB + 8GB microSD (supports up to 32GB)
- 512MB RAM
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- 5-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and LED flash
- VGA front-facing cam (960 x 640)
- Gamepad with D-Pad, four face buttons (X, O, Square, Triangle), L/R shoulder buttons
- Accelerometer + Proximity Sensor
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP
- Height: 4.69 x 2.44 x 0.63 inches (119 x 62 x 16 mm)
- Weight: 6.17 ounces (175 g)
- Rechargeable 1500 mAh lithium-ion battery (swappable)
Congratulations, for your new phone mahal. Gab is waiting to play with your precious phone.